We are looking to reinforce our apparel production team with another outstanding Production Coordinator. Check out what the role entails below.
Fjällräven is on a trek and we want you to join! Our company was founded in the Swedish coastal town of Örnsköldsvik in the 1950’s. Fjällräven has developed and grown international since then, but the fundamental idea remains the same: to provide functional, durable, and timeless outdoor equipment that inspire people to go outdoors and discover nature.
What you’ll do
In the position as a Production Coordinator you will be a part of the apparel production team, with placement in Solna. The position reports to the Production Manager for textiles and the main tasks and responsibilities are:
· Communicate clearly and effectively via e-mail and phone with vendors.
· Evaluate and comment on samples, bulk fabric and trims.
· Follow up on deliveries
· Partake in quality control and production inspections in Europe.
· Follow up in-line and final inspections.
· Seek feedback from claims department and follow up on production issues.
· Solve production related issues and proactively identify issues possible to prevent.
Who you are
We think you could be a great match for the position if:
· You are structured and organized, and have an eye for details.
· You are a humble team player.
· You like to take own initiatives and are good at working independently.
· You are a brilliant at communicating in English.
· You have relevant and documented higher education within textile (e.g. textile engineer, textile management).
· You have 3+ years of professional experience of working with textile production/buying.
· You are intrigued by sustainability and the outdoors.
What we offer
Working for Fjällräven means being part of an international fast-growing company that wants to inspire people to walk with nature. As an employee for Fjällräven you are offered:
· An international work environment where own initiatives are cherished.
· Marvelous colleagues that share the passion for the outdoors and sustainability.
· Opportunity to learn more about the outdoors, for instance at the event Fjällräven Classic, winter education, hunting course, outdoor-AWs etc.
· Access to our spectacular satellite office located in a barn in Norra Djurgården.
How to apply
Apply by filling out the application form and uploading your CV and personal letter in PDF-format by the latest 6th of October.