Art Director - Product Marketing
We are looking to hire an Art Director for our Product Marketing Team. If you’re as enthusiastic about the outdoors and outdoor products as we are, and beyond that have a creative mind and a strong ability to manage projects, we hope you could be our new colleague! Check out what the role entails below.
What you’ll do
In the position as Art Director – Product Marketing you will be a part of the product marketing team, with placement in Solna. The position reports to the Product Marketing Manager and the main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Delivering premium product related materials such as product photo, films and moving content productions.
- Creating the overall design and direct others who develop artwork or layouts connected to product marketing.
- Producing storyboards and production briefs that map out key scenes and deliverables for product related photography and film.
- Planning, executing and directing productions for product photo and film together with the product marketing team.
- Identifying and implementing process, workflow and platform for delivery, based on global needs, together with the rest of the team.
- Ensure that visual product content is produced in optimal and correct formats and packaged for optimal asset management and distribution.
- Creatively developing new product marketing concepts based on seasonal needs.
- Researching and staying updated within product marketing in the industry, ensuring Fjällräven being in the forefront within the field.
Who you are
We think you could be a great match for the position if:
- You have creative mind and a proven ability of coming up with interesting and innovative ideas to develop product marketing.
- Experience of working with photography and film with an exceptional eye for details.
- You are structured and have an extraordinary ability to organize work and projects
- You have time-management skills, and a strong track record of balancing competing priorities and multiple tasks while meeting strict deadlines
- You are self-propelled, and brilliant at initiating and generating activity under own direction
- You have great communication skills, and experience of communicating and collaborating with various stakeholders in production projects regarding product photography and film.
- You are fluent in Swedish and English, written and spoken
- You are proficient in the programs Indesign, Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Additionally we think it is meriting you hold a higher education degree in an art/design or equivalent
What we offer
Working for Fjällräven means being part of an international fast-growing company that wants to inspire people to walk with nature. As an employee for Fjällräven you are offered:
- An international work environment where own initiatives are cherished.
- Marvelous colleagues that share the passion for the outdoors and sustainability.
- Opportunity to learn more about the outdoors, for instance at the event Fjällräven Classic, winter education, hunting course, outdoor-AWs etc.
- Access to our spectacular satellite office located in a barn in Norra Djurgården.
How to apply
Apply by filling out the application form and uploading your CV in PDF-format latest August 4th.