Brand Experience Coordinator
We are looking to reinforce our Brand Experience team as we are increasing and expanding our global events! If you’re as enthusiastic about the outdoors and great outdoor equipment as we are, and if you additionally has an extraordinary ability to organize and create structure around you, we hope you may be our new colleague! Check out what the role entails below.
What you’ll do
In the position as a Brand Experience Coordinator you will be a part of Fjällräven’s Brand Experience team placement in Solna strand, Stockholm. The team consist of three employees, but we also collaborate with other teams internally and externals consultants for some events. The position reports to the Head of Brand Experience and the main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Coordinate and plan the delivery, usage and storage of all equipment for global events
- Handle order process for merchandise and event equipment
- Follow up on deliveries and owning packing/shipping process
- Managing local warehouse solution and post care of equipment
- Solve equipment related issues for events and proactively identify issues possible to prevent
- Coordinate global events according to guidelines, managing equipment planning on site, site visits and local productions follow ups.
Who you are
We think you could be a great match for the position if:
- You are structured and organized, and have an eye for details
- You are a humble team player
- You like to take own initiatives and are good at working independently.
- You have relevant education and/or work experience within event management
- You are excited and interested in the outdoors and outdoor equipment
- You are user of outdoor products and know how to care for them
Additionally it is meriting if:
- You have experience of working with retail/warehouse management/logistics
- You have BE or CE driving licence.
What we offer
Working for Fjällräven means being part of an international fast-growing company that wants to inspire people to walk with nature. As an employee for Fjällräven you are offered:
- An international work environment where own initiatives are cherished.
- Marvelous colleagues that share the passion for the outdoors and sustainability.
- Opportunity to learn more about the outdoors, for instance at the event Fjällräven Classic, winter education, hunting course, outdoor-AWs etc.
- Access to our spectacular satellite office located in a barn in Norra Djurgården
How to apply
Apply by filling out the application form and uploading your CV in PDF-format. Applications will be reviewed continuously (when we're not out trekking) so submit your application as soon as possible if you think you're the right person for this job!
Questions can be answered by the hiring manager Andreas Cederlund: firstname.lastname@example.org