Social Media & Community Manager to Fjällräven
Does the idea of working with one of the world’s most iconic outdoor brands appeal to you? Are you a social media manager with a passion for sustainability and outdoor products? This could be your chance to get to work with a team that shares the same passion. We are now looking for a Social Media & Community Manager to join our digital team.
Since Fjällräven was founded, back in 1960, our mission has not wavered. We want to inspire and enable more people to experience nature. We do this by developing clothing and equipment that make the outside safer, warmer, dryer, and generally more enjoyable. And by running events that provide the framework and support to make nature more accessible.
We’re a team of nature lovers, some more experienced than others, that likes to spend as much time outdoors as possible. In our offices and stores, we are designers, product developers, buyers, administrators, marketers, communicators, sales staff, customer service reps, and business developers. In nature though, we’re all the same.
About the role
In this role, you will be responsible for building and strengthening the relationship with the Fjällräven Community in chosen social media channels. Your top priority will be to grow the Fjällräven followers base and create a high level of engagement among followers. You will do that by planning, supervising and managing Fjällräven’s social channels on a global level and by coordinating the global content plans and guidelines with all markets.
An important factor in succeeding with this work is of course to continuously analyze the communication and content and optimize it based on data generated insights, as well as grow and nurture the external collaborations, for example with social influencers affiliated with Fjällräven.
This is a full-time position based in our office in Solna, Stockholm.
What you’ll do
- Handle and be the driving force for the day-to-day dialogue in the social channels.
- Plan, create and share the social content calendar with local markets & Brand Stores
- Set up and conduct monthly social media calls with key local markets and follow up on their activities and course-correct when needed.
- Manage the Blog plan, order, and follow up on blog posts created.
- Schedule Facebook, Instagram & Linkedin posts
- Order social media-focused content from in-house creatives and external agencies.
- Produce monthly reports on qualitative and quantitative results for our social channels using Cision and Sprout social.
- Stay up to date with changes in digital/social communication and share learnings within the organization.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, e.g. Agency, Ecom & Retail, to ensure content alignment
- Identify, manage, and strengthen the relationship with influencers and ensure they deliver on the tasks agreed on.
- Reach out and liaise with the R&D team, Sustainability Manager etcetera to reply to difficult comments
Who you are
We think you would be a great match for the position if you have:
- Marketing, digital, or communication degree on University level or equivalent.
- 5+ years experince within marketing and digital communication, with at least 3 years as a social media manager for one or several large social global accounts.
- Experience working with social media in a global organization in the global hub team.
- Experience working with Facebook Business Manager, Sprout social or equivalent social tool
- A native user of Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube – up to date with the latest trends
- Qualitative and quantitative analytical skills and the ability to report on KPIs
- Knowledge of paid social advertising
- Ability to understand how to communicate a seasonal marketing concept order based on channel needs, and execute according to the overall seasonal plans and goals.
To succeed in the role, we think you are a true team-player that thrives when getting the chance to establish new relationships. Your engagement for the brand and building a strong community reflects in your energy, daily work, and focus. You have native English skills both written and spoken and strong communication skills you can apply when talking to different kinds of users.
Your motivation and interest in the content are central for the position, as you will be handling the day-to-day dialogues, but also plan and create the social content plan. Your ability to follow our tone of voice based on the cardinal direction of our compass, to ensure others do the same, and to have a keen eye for details is of great importance.
You will most likely thrive in this position if you can juggle multiple projects simultaneously, work in a data-driven way, and organize and plan your work in an outstanding way.
Do we need to say that we hope you have a great passion for sustainability, the outdoors, and nature?
What we offer
Working for Fjällräven means being part of an international fast-growing company that wants to inspire people to walk with nature. As an employee for Fjällräven you are offered:
- Opportunity to learn more about the outdoors, for instance, Fjällräven Classic and/or Winter education.
- Access to our spectacular satellite office located in a barn in Norra Djurgårdsstaden.
- An international work environment where initiatives are cherished.
- Marvelous colleagues that share a passion for the outdoors and sustainability.
- Benefits according to the collective bargaining agreement between Unionen and IKEM
How to apply
Apply by filling out the application form and upload your CV in PDF format. We will review applications continuously and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. So please send in your application today. Note that we will be on holiday between 23/12-4/1 and not be able to answer your questions or applications during this time. Please note that we do not accept applications via mail in line with GDPR. We're looking forward to reading your application!