Part-time Sales staff Amsterdam Flagship store
Since Fjällräven was founded, back in 1960, our mission has not wavered. We want to inspire and enable more people to experience nature. We do this by developing clothing and equipment that make the outside safer, warmer, dryer and generally more enjoyable. And by running events that provide the framework and support to make nature more accessible. We’re a team of nature lovers, some more experienced than others, that likes to spend as much time outdoors as possible. In our offices and stores we are designers, product developers, buyers, administrators, marketers, communicators, sales staff, customer service reps and business developers. In nature though, we’re all the same.
Help us to inspire and enable more people to walk with nature. We are now looking for an outstanding Brand Ambassador for our Store Sales team in Amsterdam. This is a part-time opportunity that covers approximately 8-16 hours a week, but will be based on a 0 hour contract.
What you’ll do
Through thorough training on the job, you will become an expert on our assortment, and represent the company by spreading our philosophy to the customers. Your main tasks and responsibilities as a Brand Ambassador will include:
· Give world class service and provide expert advice to customers to enable them to find the products and gear they need to experience nature
· Maintain the store according to our profile
· Simple repairs and tailor of pants
Who you are
We think you’ll be a great match for the position if you:
· Have a genuine and strong interest in outdoors and sustainability
· Have the capacity and interest in creating great customer experiences
· Have previous experience in sales of premium products is highly meriting
· Are flexible, structured and organized, and have an eye for details
· Speak fluent Dutch and English
· Are flexibly available, but mostly during the week. Monday to Friday.
What we offer
· Marvelous colleagues that share the passion for the outdoors and sustainability
· Opportunity to learn more about the outdoors through training and events
· Interesting and challenging tasks
How to apply
Apply by filling out the application form and upload your CV and cover letter in PDF-format. We will review applications continuously so apply as soon as possible.