B2C Buyers Administrator
Since Fjällräven was founded, back in 1960, our mission has not wavered. We want to inspire and enable more people to experience nature. We do this by developing clothing and equipment that make the outside safer, warmer, dryer and generally more enjoyable. And by running events that provide the framework and support to make nature more accessible. We’re a team of nature lovers, some more experienced than others, that likes to spend as much time outdoors as possible. In our offices and stores we are designers, product developers, buyers, administrators, marketers, communicators, sales staff, customer service reps and business developers. In nature though, we’re all the same.
Help us to inspire and enable more people to walk with nature. We are now looking for an outstanding B2C Buyers Administrator to strengthen our retail brand team. This is a temporary contract until end of June 2021, covering a parental leave.
Check out what the role entails below!
What you’ll do
In the position as B2C Buyers Administrator you will be a part of the retail brand team, with placement in Solna or Örnsköldsvik. The main objective of this role is to support the retail purchaser in administration tasks, co-ordination and input of data to relevant systems. You will also be key supporting our e-com business.
Your daily tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Working with the current systems AX12 and AX09 to manage:
- Data input and integration
- Master scheduling
- Vendor changes
- Price lists
- Order allocation
- Data uploads
- Credits & returned goods
- Season preparation and approval
- Ensure items are retrievable in retail systems and ready to sell within the relevant time frame
- PO validation
• Data analysis in Qlikview
• Invoice matching, credits & returns in Medius
• Procure data for analysis and assist purchaser with appropriate commercial actions
• Manage admin email account and assisting stores with inquiries
• Communication of stock flow to the retail stores
• Facilitate purchaser with seasonal buys
• PO creation of new deliveries to stores
Who you are
We think you could be a great match for the position if you:
• Are a great communicator and a humble team player.
• Like to take own initiatives and are good at working independently.
• Are brilliant at communicating in English. Fluency in Swedish is a plus!
• Have extensive knowledge and experience with the Microsoft Office suite. Especially Excel.
• Have hands on experience working in and ERP system. If you have experience from AX12/AX09 it would be an advantage.
How to apply
Apply by filling out the application form and upload your CV in PDF-format. We will review applications continuously so apply as soon as possible! We look forward to your application!