Fenix Outdoor now has an opportunity for a Part-Time Customer Service Representative to join our team! We are looking for a flexible team member available to work up to 29 hours per week Monday - Friday during our business hours of 8am and 5pm MT.
This position is with Fenix Outdoor, the parent company of our iconic Fjällräven brand.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
When you join us, you are offered several great benefits. Here are some things to expect at Fenix Outdoor:
- A stimulating work environment with passionate, enthusiastic co-workers
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth that will elevate your career
- A company that treasures sustainability and acts to create future stewards of nature
- 401k with generous company match
- Paid sick leave
- Financial wellness program, including access to financial coaching and loans
- Product discounts on all Fenix Outdoor brands
The anticipated wage for the position is $18.50 per hour
ABOUT THE ROLE
You can contribute to creating great customer experiences! We are searching for a teammate near Denver, CO to jump into managing e-commerce and retail customer service inquiries via phone, email, and live chat. As a Part-Time Customer Experience Representative for Fenix Outdoor, you will provide exceptional customer experience for Fjällräven, Royal Robbins, and Hanwag online and retail customers. You will be in regular, close communication with product users and other departments within the company.
Maintaining a positive, helpful attitude is imperative in this position. Flexibility and a willingness to help in any way possible will pave your path to success! You will also rely heavily on time management skills, including working efficiently and accurately and being self-motivated.
This position will be located in our Aurora office near Denver, Colorado.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Respond to customer inquiries, requests, and concerns via phone, email, and live chat in a timely and professional manner
- Assist customers with order changes, cancellations, and returns
- Research and resolve shipping, delivery, and payment issues
- Educate customers on technical product application and sizing and answer general questions to help users select the right items for their needs
- Facilitate communication between departments as required to resolve issues
WHO YOU ARE
- You’ve had some experience in a customer service or retail role
- You LOVE being helpful, talking with customers, and solving problems
- You believe in delivering exceptional customer experience with every contact point
- Communication is a strength for you, both verbal and written; you get ideas and points across in a clear and concise manner
- You pay attention to details and prioritize tasks effectively
- Work in a fast-paced work environment sounds exciting to you
- You are comfortable working in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- You can build trust and relationships with teammates to achieve common goals
- You have a desire to make things better; whether for a customer, co-worker, or the company, you look for ways to improve process, service, and communication so that everyone has a better experience.
Preferred, but not required:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and work experience
- You have previously worked in the outdoor industry
- You are familiar with using ERP systems such as Microsoft AX
- You have experience with Zendesk
At Fenix Outdoor, we create life-altering experiences in nature by providing a full range of products and specialty outdoor retail stores across several countries. Our company enables people to enjoy life outside.
Our house brands include Fjällräven, Primus, Hanwag, Tierra, and Royal Robbins. Our European retail stores give outdoor enthusiasts the right tools and apparel for every stage in their journey. Additionally, our common service operation supports our companies, teams, and business globally. We span across 20 countries and treasure the international, multi-cultured, and supremely unique heritages that make up our organization’s DNA.
We’re a team of nature lovers, some more experienced than others, and we enjoy being outside. Whether in a city park or climbing the peak of a mountain, sustaining the world we live in is a top priority in what we do. After all, our business is nature.
We are buyers, e-Comm specialists and strategists, marketers, communicators, sales staff, customer service reps, and business developers. In nature, we’re all the same.
READY TO JOIN OUR TREK?
We’d love to learn more about you! Complete our short online application today to learn more about this opportunity.
Fenix Outdoor celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair, and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.