Our Account Services team is eager to welcome an experienced Account Services Representative to join our Fenix Outdoor team in our Aurora, Colorado location on a part-time basis. We are searching for someone to jump in, manage the wholesale order book for the assigned sales representative group and contribute to creating great customer experiences with our accounts.
This position is with Fenix Outdoor, the parent company of our iconic Fjällräven brand.
Pay Rate: $19-21 per hour
- 401(k) with employer match
- Financial wellness program
- Product discounts and access to our outdoor events
- Focus on sustainability
About the position
Our ideal Account Services Representative will be highly organized and a skilled communicator. You should be tech savvy, maybe with some experience in an ERP system, for example, otherwise very capable of developing technical skills and mastering new programs in a short span of time.
In terms of personality, the ideal representative will bring a positive, helpful mindset and a flexible working style. Jumping in to assist other comes naturally to you and working on a dynamic and fast-paced team sounds exciting. Former co-workers and managers would say you are efficient, that your work is accurate and high-quality and that you are able to motivate yourself toward reaching team and company goals.
This position will report to the Manager of Account Services and be in-person in our Aurora office near Denver, Colorado.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide day-to-day support to wholesale sales reps, accounts and distributors.
- Ensure pre-booking deadlines are met and required pre-booking activities are completed.
- Provide regular updates to sales, accounts and distributors on all open orders and production.
- Manage all open orders to ensure delivery dates are met and shipping destinations and other order details are confirmed including but not limited to VAS requirements (labeling, international shipping, commercial documents etc.).
- Communicate new sales programs, booking programs, and at-once availability to assigned sales representatives and accounts
About the ideal candidate
- You’ve had 2+ years’ experience in a customer service role, preferably in a dealer services or order management role.
- Communication is a strength for you. Whether verbal or written, you can get important ideas and points across in a clear and concise manner.
- You pay attention to details and manage and prioritize tasks effectively. Through organizing and time management, you make sure you can approach daily tasks with passion, positivity and energy.
- You pride yourself in the ability to learn, operate and understand multiple systems.
- Working in a fast-paced work environment sounds exciting; you thrive under pressure and enjoy working toward ambitious goals.
- You would consider yourself tech savvy and are comfortable working in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- You can build trust and relationships with teammates and enjoy achieving goals and targets with your team.
- You want to make things better – whether for a customer, co-worker or the company, you look for ways to improve process, service and communication so everyone has a better experience.
Preferred (but not required):
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Previous experience using ERP systems (Microsoft AX)
- Experience with Zendesk a plus
- Data analytic skills strongly preferred
Fenix Outdoor celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.