We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic retail superstars to join our brand-new Fjällräven store in the St Moritz area. As an on-the-ground ambassador in our retail store, you will promote our core values, including:
Nature - Our goal is to connect people to spend time in nature and to protect our planet's natural systems.
Economy - We produce and sell high-quality, durable products and continuously innovate to provide high-value to customers and to our business for many decades to come.
Society - We practice good corporate citizenship in the communities where we are present and aim to be a net contributor to a well-functioning society everywhere we do business.
Wellbeing - We aim to respect each individual's integrity, treat people fairly, encourage a balanced life, and offer personal development.
This position is a part or full time retail sales associate role located in our St Moritz retail store and reports to the store manager.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Fjällräven Sales Associate, you will provide exceptional guest experience and support the retail team in the day-to-day operations. The position is also responsible for supporting in staff training, code of conduct, policies and procedures. You will ensure that the store principles are followed, providing exceptional guest experience through quality education, relationship building and by delivering a best -in-class Fjällräven brand experience.
In further detail, you will:
- Provide exceptional customer service through extensive product knowledge.
- Thoughtfully and accurately educate customers on product care and warranty to extend product longevity and promote our repair/ tailoring programs.
- Promote a culture of environmental sustainability through personal accountability of resource use.
- Thoroughly understand and effectively communicate our brands sustainability initiatives to guests.
- Maintain visual merchandising standards, store cleanliness and back of house organization.
- Achieve sales and productivity goals by utilizing all available resources to meet the needs of each guest.
- Support the direction of the brand by using product knowledge as a tool to enhance employee productivity, sales, and guest brand experience.
- Perform all required cash register transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain awareness of the sales floor at all times and execute all loss prevention initiatives.
- Encourage community development within your store and promote community initiatives to guests.
- Promote diversity, contributing to an environment of respect and inclusivity.
- Thoroughly understand and effectively communicate brand business ethics to guests (fair labor, animal welfare, the Arctic Fox Initiative etc.)
- Responsible for clear, thoughtful communication to your team and Store Manager.
- Consistently demonstrate personal accountability for your contribution to the team.
- Foster supportive, productive relationships with all team members.
- Maintain a healthy and safe workplace.
WHO YOU ARE
Our perfect candidate for this role will bring:
- Organizational and time management skills with proven aptitude to prioritize and manage workload.
- Customer service, relationship building skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; presents a positive and professional image.
- Ability to effectively and respectfully collaborate with diverse teams to create a positive shopping experience and inclusive workplace environment for all.
We are an international outdoor company with an aim to connect more people to nature. Since our humble start in 1960, a lot has changed, but our mission has not wavered. Through the development of premium, lasting and timeless equipment, we keep people outside - warmer, safer, and dryer. With the right equipment, our users can stay out longer, be more comfortable, and come home happier.
Our story doesn't stop there. We organize events that offer the spirit of adventure and outdoor challenge to users at all levels, effectively making nature more accessible and our users more connected. We recognize the impact of climate change and the threat it poses to the natural world. We are active partners in creating a future where outdoor lovers can enjoy nature for generations to come. Our sustainability promise is our Code of Conduct, The Fjallraven Way, and is an ever-present reminder that our business decisions are always in favor of protecting and preserving nature.
When you join our trek, you're offered:
- Product discounts and access to our outdoor events
- A sustainable product and operations
- A global community
- Leadership accessibility
- Growth and development opportunities
SOUND LIKE A GREAT ADVENTURE!? We were hoping you’d say so. If you fit this profile for our retail sales associate, please complete our brief application, in English, now! Applications are processed on an ongoing basis and the position can be filled prior to closing. We look forward to reading your application!
Fenix Outdoor and Fjällräven celebrate diversity and are committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.