Join our Fjällräven team in Palo Alto, CA as a retail assistant manager!
What We Offer
Experience benefits at Fjällräven:
Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with employer match
- Financial wellness program
- Full-time employees: Medical, dental, vision, critical illness, and accident insurance
- Product discounts and access to our outdoor events
- Sustainability focus
The wage range for this role is $22-25 per hour.
About the Role
As a retail ambassador, you will promote these core values:
- Nature - Connecting people to nature and protecting our natural resources
Economy - Innovating durable, high-quality products
Society - Practicing good corporate citizenship
Wellbeing - Respecting individuals and encouraging development
This is a full-time Assistant Store Manager role located in our Palo Alto retail store, reporting to the Store Manager.
What You Will Do
Support in store operations, store financial success, and team/community development. Ensure store metrics align with values. Assist in staff training, code of conduct, and policies. Deliver exceptional guest experience through education, relationship building, and brand experience.
- Motivate, lead, and drive team sales growth
- Lead by example with store results
- Drive community initiatives
- Support in recruiting, training, and managing retail staff
- Foster clear communication within the team
Requirements For This Role
- Demonstrated leadership ability (minimum 1 year preferred)
- Adaptability and innovation
- Strong organization and time management
- Customer service, relationship management, and business development
- Problem-solving, strategic thinking, and communication skills
- Collaboration and inclusive workplace skills
Fjällräven has connected people to nature since 1960. Our premium, lasting gear enables quality outdoor experiences. We organize events connecting people to the outdoors, promote sustainability, and partner against climate change.
Join a 60-year legacy of making nature accessible and inspiring outdoor passion. Apply now for our assistant manager role!
Fenix Outdoor and Fjällräven celebrate diversity and are committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair, and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.