We are now offering opportunities for an enthusiastic, eager, organized individual to join our team!
WHAT WE OFFER
When you join us, you are offered several great benefits. Here are some things to expect at Fenix Outdoor:
- A stimulating work environment with passionate, enthusiastic co-workers
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth that will elevate your career
- A company that treasures sustainability and acts in creating future stewards of nature
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Critical Illness, Accident
- 401k with generous company match
- Financial wellness program, including access to financial coaching and loans
- Company Paid holidays
- Product discounts on all Fenix Outdoor brands
- Industry discounts and more…
Anticipated wage for the position is $24.04-$26.44 per hour (approx. $50,000-$55,000 annually).
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Key Account Coordinator for Fenix Outdoor’s portfolio of premium outdoor products (including Fjällräven, Hanwag, Royal Robbins, and Primus), you will be responsible for several support efforts. You will have a hand in order management, customer compliance, fulfilment tracking, EDI transactions, reporting, and communication with both internal and external stakeholders. This role is an ideal fit for someone who looks ahead and takes action to ensure customer orders are processed on time. This position is with Fenix Outdoor, the parent company of our iconic Fjällräven brand.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Monitor order book for new orders and order changes, including manual updates
- Track inbound deliveries and fill rates across each account’s order book to ensure on-time fulfillment
- Build and use Excel reports to analyze the order book and plan necessary actions
- Communicate delivery concerns
- Work with Operations and Sales teams to determine acceptable shipping windows
- Work with vendor compliance manager to identify concerns and document necessary practices
- Seasonal item setup and maintenance, including product details, pricing, UPC information, product images, etc.
WHO YOU ARE
- You’ve got strong analytical skills
- You are extremely comfortable with Microsoft Excel and can use it at an advanced level
- You work well in a dynamic environment and focus on results
- You regularly succeed in organization and problem-solving
- Organization and attention to detail are strong suits for you
- You communicate effectively in writing and in conversation
- You’ve worked in account services for at least two years (previous experience with Key Accounts is a plus)
- You are proactive and enthusiastic with an eagerness to learn
Preferred, but not required:
- You’ve had previous experience with an ERP system, especially Microsoft Dynamics AX
- You are adept at navigating online platforms like OpenText or Zapporo portal
At Fenix Outdoor, we create life-altering experiences in nature through providing a full range of products and specialty outdoor retail stores across several countries. Our company enables people to enjoy life outside.
Our house brands include Fjällräven, Primus, Hanwag, Tierra, Brunton and Royal Robbins. Our European retail stores give outdoor enthusiasts the right tools and apparel for every stage in their journey. Additionally, our common service operation supports our companies, teams and business globally. We span across 20 countries and treasure the international, multi-cultured and supremely unique heritages that make up our organization’s DNA.
We’re a team of nature lovers, some more experienced than others, and we enjoy being outside. Whether in a city park or climbing the peak of a mountain, sustaining the world we live in is a top priority in what we do. After all, our business is nature.
We are buyers, e-Comm specialists and strategists, marketers, communicators, sales staff, customer service reps and business developers. In nature, we’re all the same.
READY TO JOIN OUR TREK?
We’d love to learn more about you! Complete our brief online application today to learn more about this opportunity.
Fenix Outdoor celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.