ABOUT THE ROLE
Fjällräven has an opportunity for a driven, team-oriented Digital Content Editor to support our E-Commerce function for North America. Our Digital Content Editor promotes a premium shopping experience for users of Fenix’s brands of outdoor products. They drive sales by leveraging brand and product presentation, and they work alongside our E-Commerce managers and marketing teams to create an excellent experience for the site’s users.
Our Digital Content Editor is a hybrid role based out of our corporate business offices in Louisville, CO
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
When you join us, you are offered several great benefits. Here are some things to expect at Fjällräven:
- A stimulating work environment with passionate, enthusiastic co-workers
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth that will elevate your career
- A company that treasures sustainability and acts in creating future stewards of nature
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Critical Illness, Accident
- 401k with generous company match
- Financial wellness program, including access to financial coaching and loans
- 14 Company Paid holidays
- Product discounts on all Fenix Outdoor brands
- Industry discounts and more…
Anticipated salary range for the position is $45,000-55,000 annually.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Plan, design, and publish web content on the Epi platform related to start page, landing pages, and category pages for Fenix brands
- Update/publish content for pages unrelated to campaigns (e.g. legal, CS)
- Coordinate publishing campaigns and activities related to the Epi platform across departments (including marketing and digital tech)
- Ensure Performance Marketing Manager and country managers have the latest input on URLs and landing pages for upcoming campaigns
- Copy and manage translations
- Provide expertise on the image bank provided by marketing, including image selection after shootings
- Support online merchandising of category and landing pages as needed
- Initiate and perform AB-tests alongside Digital Tech and E-Commerce
- Perform analysis in Google Analytics and Hotjar to understand consumer behavior; leverage this analysis to improve the user experience
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of new functionality on the Epi server platform
- Lead facilitation of ongoing sitewide ADA improvements
- Participate in requirement specification and development process to improve user interaction on site (e.g. engagement and conversion to sales), including functionality and user journey
- Manage tickets and UAT for Fenix brands
- Develop strong, collaborative relationships across internal and external stakeholders, including marketing, US E-comm, and brands.
- Participate in optimizing new ways of working and processes with the marketing department
- Provide expertise in EPI CMS, including coordinating technical requirements and backlog
WHO YOU ARE
- You have successfully managed multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- You have at least one year of experience in web publishing, e-commerce, and/or user-driven digital communication
- You do well in project planning and time management
- You cooperate well with colleagues and have a team-oriented mindset
- You are proactive; you take action to initiate necessary change
- You have a strong understanding of Google Analytics
- You have basic skills in CSS and HTML
- You have training and/or education in a web or e-commerce related field
- You have experience from a web platform, preferably epi server
At Fenix Outdoor, we create life-altering experiences in nature through providing a full range of products and speciality outdoor retail stores across several countries. Our company enables people to enjoy life outside.
Our house brands include Fjällräven, Primus, Hanwag, Tierra, Brunton and Royal Robbins. Our European retail stores give outdoor enthusiasts the right tools and apparel for every stage in their journey. Additionally, our common service operation supports our companies, teams and business globally. We span across 20 countries and treasure the international, multi-cultured and supremely unique heritages that make up our organization’s DNA.
We’re a team of nature lovers, some more experienced than others, and we enjoy being outside. Whether in a city park or climbing the peak of a mountain, sustaining the world we live in is a top priority in what we do. Afterall, our business is nature.
We are buyers, e-Comm specialists and strategists, marketeers, communicators, sales staff, customer service reps and business developers. In nature, we’re all the same.
READY TO JOIN OUR TREK?
We’d love to learn more about you! Complete our brief online application today to learn more about this opportunity.
Fjällräven celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.