The team at Fjällräven Denver are proven people developers. We share a backyard with our North American Headquarters and several of our teammates have advanced their career with Fjällräven global. Come be part of the next generation of leadership in our sustainable, industry-leading outdoor retailer - as we like to say, it's warmest next to the campfire!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic leaders to join our Fjällräven team in the Denver, CO area. Our adventure offers supervisors the chance to be a part of a growing, dynamic and driven team that promotes values like sustainability and wellbeing. The right match for us loves customer service, learning and developing and brings a positive mindset to the workplace.
This position is a full time retail supervisor role located in our Denver retail store and reports to the store manager.
WHAT WE OFFER
When you join us at Fjällräven, expect the following benefits:
- Product discounts and access to our outdoor events
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities for medical, dental, vision, critical illness, and accident insurance
- 401(k) retirement program with employer match
- Financial wellness program, including financial coaching and loans
- A sustainable product and operation
Pay Range: $17.00-18.50 per hour
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The objective of the Supervisor position is to support in managing the day-to-day operations and guest experience. This position ensures the success of the retail store achieving their metrics within the four directions of our companies guiding compass; Nature, Economy, Society and Well-being. The position is responsible for supporting in staff training, code of conduct, policies and procedures.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Assisting with managing day-to-day operations
- Helping our customers through education, demonstration and world-class listening and communication skills
- Act as an ambassador for our brand and our values
- Run a cash register and assist customers in making purchases and process orders
- Communicate with your team to make sure we deliver great customer service
- Stock retail products and assist with order deliveries
- Help keep the store looking great with some light cleaning duties
- Ability to effectively and respectfully collaborate with diverse teams to create a positive shopping experience and inclusive workplace environment for all
- Bend, reach, move about the store and the storage area to assist our customers
WHO YOU ARE
Requirements for our this role:
- You care about sustainability and the outdoors- even if you are just getting started in your relationship with nature, you are passionate about the importance of connecting with nature and willing to share that passion with others
- Communication is your strong suit and you enjoy helping out customers
- You are organized and dependable
- You take action and face challenges as they come, you are not a procrastinator
- You are a continuous learner and consider yourself tech savvy
- You are open to a variety of shifts that may change a bit with season and business needs
We are an international outdoor company with an aim to connect more people in nature. Born out of passion and created for necessity, a spirit of innovation, respect for nature, and desire to enable others to experience the outdoors still runs through our DNA at Fjällräven. Since our humble start in 1960, a lot has changed, but our mission has not wavered. Through the development of premium, lasting and timeless equipment, we keep people outside; warmer, safer and dryer. With the right equipment, our users can stay out longer, be more comfortable and come home happier.
Our story doesn't stop there. We organize events that offer the spirit of adventure and outdoor challenge to users at all levels, effectively making nature more accessible and our users more connected. We recognize the impact of climate change and the threat it poses to the natural world. We are active partners in creating a future where outdoor lovers can enjoy nature for generations to come. Our sustainability promise is our Code of Conduct, The Fjällräven Way, and an ever-present reminder that our business decisions are always in favor of protecting and preserving nature.
When you join Fjällräven, you join a 60-year-old legacy of commitment to a common goal: to make nature more accessible to more people. We develop timeless, quality outdoor gear, we act responsibly toward nature, animals & people and we inspire passion for outdoor life. If you were waiting for an opportunity to make an impact, this is it.
SOUND LIKE A GREAT ADVENTURE!? We were hoping you’d say so. If you fit this profile for our retail supervisor, please apply now! Applications are processed on an ongoing basis and the position can be filled prior to closing. We look forward to reading your application!