ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic retail team players to join our Royal Robbins team in the Modesto area. Our adventure offers sales associates the chance to be a part of a growing, dynamic and driven team that promotes values like sustainability and wellbeing.
As an on-the-ground ambassador in our retail store, you will promote Royal Robbins core values, our products and the spirit of exploration and sustainability! Become a brand expert and facilitate our customer’s meaningful and inspiring experiences in the great outdoors.
Our sales associates and retail staff should identify with our brand, values and, in the end, have fun selling and helping our customers out. The right match for us loves customer service, learning and developing and brings a positive mindset to the workplace.
This position is a part time retail sales associate role located in our Modesto retail store and reports to the store manager.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The objective of the sales associate position is to provide exceptional guest experience and support their retail team in the day-to-day operations and success within the four directions of our companies guiding compass: Nature, Economy, Society, and Well-being. The position is responsible for supporting in staff training, code of conduct, as well as policies and procedures.
Responsibilities for this position include:
Helping our customers through education, demonstration and world-class listening and communication skills
- Act as an ambassador for our brand and our values
- Run a cash register and assist customers in making purchases and process orders
- Communicate with your team to make sure we deliver great customer service
- Stock retail products and assist with order deliveries
- Help keep the store looking great with some light cleaning duties
- Bend, reach, move about the store and the storage area to assist our customers
WHO YOU ARE
Requirements for this role:
- Communication is your strong suit and you enjoy helping out customers
- Customer service, patience and kindness are words that former co-workers and managers would use to describe you
- You are organized and dependable, this means we can count on you to be efficient and do a consistently great job
- You take action and face challenges as they come, you are not a procrastinator
- You are a continuous learner and consider yourself tech savvy
- You care about sustainability and the outdoors- even if you are just getting started in your relationship with nature, you are passionate about the importance of connecting with nature and willing to share that passion with others
- You are open to a variety of shifts that may change a bit with season and business needs
WHAT WE OFFER
When you join us at Fjallraven, expect the following benefits:
- A team that works together and helps out wherever possible
- Work life balance and flexibility
- A sustainable product and operation
- Product discounts and access to our outdoor events
This position requires that the applicant has the availability to work Monday, Friday and Sunday from store open to close.
SOUND LIKE A GREAT ADVENTURE!? We were hoping you’d say so. If you fit this profile for our retail salesperson or associate, please do not hesitate to apply now! Applications are processed on an ongoing basis and the position can be filled prior to closing. We look forward to reading your application!