Are you a Video Editor or Video Specialist with a strong background in digital, storytelling, and video content production? Does the idea of joining an organization that values sustainability and well-being sound like a value match for you? Would you say you have an entrepreneurial spirit with an innovative and people-focused mindset? We have the next challenge for you at Fjällräven!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are searching for a Video and Motion Designer to join in our goal of delivering holistic innovative and memorable brand experiences through community building, storytelling, and content. We want our community to feel emotionally connected with our brand narrative and you will play a part in delivering this.
This role is a full-time position based in either Solna, SE or Louisville, CO, USA and reports to the Global Video and Motion Design Lead.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support the Global Video & Motion Design Lead to produce high-quality video content.
- Plan, film, produce and post-produce stories, inspirational content, and how-to content for our social channels and YouTube.
- Adapt existing assets for different digital channels, e-commerce bought media, DOOH, etc. Global and local adaptions.
- Create storyboards/scripts and visual direction for film productions.
- Create new and inspiring stories from archive material and other existing material.
- Manage and improve our motion brand and graphics together with the team.
- Collaborate with other creatives in the studio, production companies and other stakeholders from production to post-production process.
- Travel, trek, and sleep outdoors during productions all over the world.
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a motion creative, video editor, multi-designer or similar
- A background in digital, storytelling, and video content production
- Previous experience in textiles industries or with a high-profile consumer, sport, or lifestyle brand preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Design, Motion design, or equivalent experience
- A complete portfolio depicting the works undertaken so far.
- Solid experience in using Adobe motion/video editing software.
- Solid experience as a video photographer
- Curios and knowledge-hungry, eager to learn about our products, features, materials, sustainability, etc.
- You are meticulous and organized.
- Fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business as well as external partners
- Fluent in English; other languages are a benefit
- Passionate about building a community of nature lovers
It all started with a backpack. Our founder, Åke Nordin, was called into nature and moved by the life-altering experiences he had in the outdoors. The backpack he used, however, was less inspiring. Uncomfortable and impractical, Åke was convinced there must be a better way and he set out to create it.
Born out of passion, created for necessity, Åke's spirit of innovation, respect for nature, and desire to enable others to experience the outdoors still runs through our DNA at Fjällräven. Since our humble start in 1960, a lot has changed, but our mission has not wavered. We inspire and enable people to experience nature.
Through the development of premium, lasting and timeless equipment, we keep people outside; warmer, safer, and dryer. With the right equipment, our users can stay out longer, be more comfortable and come home happier.
Our story doesn't stop there. We organize events that offer the spirit of adventure and outdoor challenge to users at all levels, effectively making nature more accessible and our users more connected. We recognize the impact of climate change and the threat it poses to the natural world. We are active partners in creating a future where outdoor lovers can enjoy nature for generations to come. Our sustainability promise is our Code of Conduct, The Fjällräven Way, and an ever-present reminder that our business decisions are always in favor of protecting and preserving nature.
When you join Fjällräven, you join a 60-year-old legacy of commitment to a common goal: to make nature more accessible to more people. We develop timeless, quality outdoor gear, we act responsibly toward nature, animals & people and we inspire passion for outdoor life. If you were waiting for an opportunity to make an impact, this is it.
Working for Fjällräven means being part of an international, fast-growing company that wants to inspire people to walk with nature. As an employee for Fjällräven you are offered:
- Opportunity to learn more about the outdoors, for instance, Fjällräven Classic and/or Winter education.
- An international work environment where initiatives are cherished.
- Marvelous colleagues that share a passion for the outdoors and sustainability.
Specific benefit information for Sweden based employees:
- Access to our spectacular satellite office located in a barn in Norra Djurgårdsstaden.
- Benefits according to the collective bargaining agreement between Unionen and IKEM
Specific salary and benefit information for US based employees:
- Salary Range: $55k to $88k/year
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, STD/LTD, Accident, Critical Illness, 401K with company match, 14 paid holidays, PTO, product and industry discounts.
JOIN THE TREK
Please apply through our career page in English. Please include a link to your portfolio as well when applying. We review applications on a continuous basis and sometimes our posts close early due to so many all-star applicants- so apply right now!
Fjällräven celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.