Retail Sales Associate
The objective of the Sales Associate position is to provide exceptional guest experience and support their retail team in the day-to-day operations and success within the Five Peaks of Focus (Team, Operations, Community, Product, and Sustainability). The Sales Associate will be tasked with providing an exceptional guest and cash-desk experience. They provide exceptional guest experience through quality education, relationship building and by delivering a best -in-class Fjällräven brand experience. We see employee diversity as a guiding principle in our employment policy. This means promoting the diversity and heterogeneity of the individuals in the company in order to attain the highest possible productivity, creativity and efficiency.
Top Traits and Values
- They are passionate about people, product, being in nature, diversity and sustainability.
- They are accountable for their actions and take responsibility in any situation.
- They consider what their team and brand need by being open to all feedback
- They demonstrate a persistence and drive for results through consistency and stability.
The 5 Peaks of Focus
- Responsible for clear, thoughtful communication to their team and Store Manager
- Motivates in growing sales along with other metrics and KPI’s
- Promotes diversity, contributes to an environment of respect and inclusivity
- Expert in cash desk experience, POS operations and cash handling
- Expert in floor recovery in addition to managing the BOH organization
- Encourages community development within their store.
- Educates guests about the Brand while maintaining the highest standards of guest experience.
- Supports the direction of the brand by using product knowledge as a tool to enhance employee productivity, sales, and guest brand experience.
- Supports in making sure the store is effectively merchandised to uphold brand standards
- Supports in proper execution of markdowns, receiving and replenishment, and bi-annual Inventory preparations.
- Leads by example and demonstrates a respect for our brands sustainable initiatives: The Fjallraven Way, The Fjallraven Down Promise, Arctic Fox Initiative and Sustainable wool.
Mandatory Skills, Education and/or Competencies
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with proven aptitude to prioritize and manage workload
- Outstanding customer service, relationship building skills
- Ability to process daily procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills; presents a positive and professional image
- Ability to effectively and respectfully collaborate with diverse teams to create a positive shopping experience and inclusive workplace environment for all
We will not discriminate or tolerate discrimination with respect to race, gender, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other characteristic protected by law.