Fjällräven USA is looking for a customer service champion experienced in Customer Service for our office near Denver, Colorado.
At Fjällräven, we create life-altering experiences in nature through providing a full range of products and specialty outdoor retail stores across several countries. Our company enables people to enjoy life outside.
We’re a team of nature lovers, some more experienced than others, and we enjoy being outside. Whether in a city park or climbing the peak of a mountain, sustaining the world we live in is a top priority in what we do. Afterall, our business is nature.
When you join us, you are offered several great benefits. Here are some things to expect at Fjällräven:
- A challenging work environment with passionate, enthusiastic co-workers
- A company that treasures sustainability and acts in creating future stewards of nature
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k and generous PTO accrual
- Holiday schedule and work-life balance
ABOUT THE POSITION
Our Ecommerce Customer Service team is eager to welcome an experienced Customer Service Representative to join our team in Aurora, Colorado. We are searching for someone to jump in, manage ecommerce and retail customer inquiries via phone, email and live chat and contribute to creating great customer experiences.
Our ideal Customer Service Representative will be highly organized and a skilled communicator. You should be tech savvy, maybe with some experience in an ERP system, for example, otherwise very capable of developing technical skills and mastering new programs in a short span of time.
In terms of personality, the ideal representative will bring a positive, helpful mindset and a flexible working style. Jumping in to assist other comes naturally to you and working on a dynamic and fast-paced team sounds exciting. Former co-workers and managers would say you are efficient, that your work is accurate and high-quality and that you are able to motivate yourself toward reaching team and company goals.
This position will report to the E-commerce Customer Service Supervisor and be in-person in our Aurora office near Denver, Colorado.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Expect the responsibilities to include, but not be limited to the following:
- Respond to customer inquiries, requests and concerns via phone, email and live chat in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist customers with order changes, cancellations, returns and answer questions regarding product.
- Research and resolve shipping, delivery and payment issues.
- Educate customers on technical application of product, sizing, and general questions to help them select the right items for their needs.
- Facilitate communication between departments as required to resolve issues.
WHO YOU ARE
- You’ve had some experience in a customer service or retail role.
- You LOVE being helpful, talking with customers and solving problems.
- You believe in delivering an exceptional customer experience with every contact point.
- Communication is a strength for you. Whether verbal or written, you can get important ideas and points across in a clear and concise manner.
- You pay attention to details and manage and prioritize tasks effectively. Through organizing and time management, you make sure you can approach daily tasks with passion, positivity and energy.
- You pride yourself in the ability to learn, operate and understand multiple systems.
- Working in a fast-paced work environment sounds exciting; you thrive under pressure and enjoy working toward ambitious goals.
- You would consider yourself tech savvy and are comfortable working in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- You can build trust and relationships with teammates and enjoy achieving goals and targets with your team.
- You want to make things better – whether for a customer, co-worker or the company, you look for ways to improve process, service and communication so everyone has a better experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Previous retail or customer service experience in the outdoor industry
- Previous experience using ERP systems (Microsoft AX)
- Experience with Zendesk a plus
Pay Rate: $18.50 per hour
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, generous PTO accrual and Holiday schedule.
If you fit this profile, please do not hesitate to apply now! Applications are processed on an ongoing basis and the position can be filled prior to closing. We look forward to reading your application!