Are you experienced in performance marketing and looking for an opportunity to make an impact with the skills you’ve developed in your career? Are you looking to join a team of committed digital marketing and eCommerce professionals in an international company? Does the idea of working for an iconic outdoor brand feel exciting? This is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Performance Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing our digital accounts and diversifying our channel mix using paid search, paid social, affiliates, display and programmatic channels. Through managing our campaign results, the Performance Marketing Manager will contribute to steering our commercial performance forward.
In this position you can expect collaboration across several teams, including our eCommerce, marketing and brand departments. The Performance Marketing Manager will have an EU focus operationally but will also have the opportunity to contribute on a global level with some tasks.
This position will bring a creative and analytic approach to our paid search and display marketing strategy. You’ll be offered an opportunity drive campaigns, optimize our ROI through our marketing activities and collaborate with a team of data-obsessed, forward-thinking global marketing and eCommerce pros.
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. You will report to the Head of Digital Strategy for Brands.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
In more detail you will focus on the following:
- Optimize the digital media budget across multiple digital channels in order to drive media efficiency and growth in revenue
- Use a full funnel approach to create premium brand user experience through simpler and seamless customer journey
- Drive our digital marketing maturity transformation – lead organization development by running digital marketing audits, mapping out gaps, identify investment & acceleration areas and recommendation how to operationalize it (data driven marketing, audiences, automation)
- Continuously optimize our channel mix to maximize results and ROI; analyze, allocate and manage digital media investment, make recommendations and modifications to advertisement spending
- Set up MarTech and AdTech through the implementation of a new, easily scalable digital media setup, standardization of tools used, integrations for data sharing to service the full funnel, from paid search to display & re-targeting, affiliate marketing and paid social
- Develop and execute a comprehensive holistic B2C Performance marketing strategy that works in collaboration with SEO, consistent brand messaging, communications and clean design
- Lead and manage our digital agency to build efficient paid media strategy and coordinate local activities across markets (like scope of work, budget, etc.)
- Spearhead efforts in developing our attribution model with internal teams and agency partners
- Establish a relationship with Facebook and Google and develop joint business and strategic plans for Fjällräven, like defining brand-to-performance tactics on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Manage paid and owned media management through the implementation and optimization of performance-based activities (like SEA, paid social, video shopping, custom audiences, remarketing, shopping ads, programmatic, affiliates, leads acquisition, etc.)
- Collaborate across several departments and topic experts (like SEO teams, brand activation teams, eCommerce teams, graphic designers, CRM teams and digital teams) to hit targets, drive customer engagement and relationship building, find organic and paid activity synergy and ensure consistent and effective internal and external digital communications
- Work toward targets aligned to both brand and sales strategies through supporting Brand and eCommerce activations (think KPIs like traffic, revenue, leads, CPA, ROAS and more)
- Get creative and strategic through defining a campaign evaluation framework to evaluate success and compare across brands and regions by harnessing the power of campaign performance analytics and historical performance knowledge and ultimately create stronger future campaign performance
WHO YOU ARE
We think you could be a great match for the position if you possess the following traits and capabilities:
- 4-5+ years of working experience within digital marketing, performance marketing and eCommerce
- Experience working on either a European or Global scale
- University studies within marketing, media, data science or a related field coupled with commercial skills focused on improving digital performance
- A wide breadth and understanding of performance marketing with a strong media knowledge
- Knowledge and experience in content marketing, email marketing, mobile, user experience
- You are performance media marketer with solid track record of driving results and strong passion for marketing technology or you are marketing technologist at heart with interest to drive performance media channel
- Experience developing and managing full marketing funnel and balancing between brand and sales objectives is not new to you
- Experience in coordination and project planning, working cross-functionally with stakeholders of varying seniority and backgrounds; additionally, you can prioritize your workload and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
In terms of your technical skill set, we’d like you bring expertise in the following areas:
- Facebook business manager, Google Ads, DoubleClick stack (Campaign, Search, Bid Manager,) Google Analytics
- Working experience with variety of AdTec/MarTech platforms (DSPs, AdExchanges, Ad networks)
- (Preferred) Google Marketing Platform
- (Preferred) Live video shopping strategies
If you have had one or several of the following work experiences, we are eager to talk to you!
- You’ve been a part of rapidly scaling a business in a start-up environment with a focus on growth and acquisition
- You’ve had experience in performance media management at a digital or performance agency
- You’ve worked with digital or performance media at a large premium brand
When you think of your personality and work style, the following areas should come to mind:
- Self-started, not easily discouraged and flexible and adaptable to changing environments
- You have an analytical mind coupled with a commercial interest and mindset
- Hungry yet humble, you love working hard and thrive in a challenging work environment but remain open to learning from others of all levels and backgrounds in your team and organization
- Open to international and multi-cultured colleagues and mindsets
- Passion for both the outdoors, sustainability, and excited to help shape the culture & direction of this fast-growing brand
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across different cultures and digital literacy (Big plus if you are a native English, Swedish or German speaker)
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with your CV and (optional) video cover letter on our career portal before August 6th. We will review applicants and begin processing candidates in early August.
Fenix Outdoor celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.