ABOUT THE ROLE
We are searching for a Business Solutions Analyst to join and compliment our Supply Chain team of extraordinary analysts and supply chain experts in our office just outside Amsterdam.
Have you ever dreamed of joining an organization who lives and breathes sustainability? How about a company that has the mission to connect people in nature and give great experiences? This is an opportunity to bring your skill set and knowledge to a global, multicultural organization and make an impact in our company and our world.
You should be a bit technical and a bit of a data-nerd. You won't need to sit down and program, but you should be able to hold a conversation and explain requirements whether you are speaking with a stakeholder or a technical specialist. Growth, team work and passion are in our DNA. If you feel passionate about working hard, learning and making a difference, this is the right challenge for you.
Sound exciting? We hope so. If you are interested in joining our team expect some time in home office as we transition into the future of work at Fenix Outdoor (owner of Fjällräven, and many other iconic outdoor brands.) You'll be a full-time staff member, work on a team with other business analysts and report to our Manager of Supply Chain Excellence.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work with our Product and Business Owners to understand vision, goals and scope in relation with supply chain intiatives
- Define technical solutions for our business requirements
- Write specifications that outline and satisfy our business and technical requirements
- Document changes in our internal knowledge base
- Write manuals directed at business users for new functionality within systems like WMS, TMS, ERP, WCS, WES, etc.
- Diagnose, triage and fix issues
- Want to get abroad? The nature of this position includes the opportunity to travel globally!
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a bachelor degree or higher level education, preferably in engineering, logistics or supply-chain
- You don't need to be a senior level analyst; however you have had experience in creating technical specifications and digital architecture in a complex logistics setting
- Agile working methods are not new for you
- Experience in programming languages is a plus
- Work in relational databases like SQL and Oracle would serve you well
- You are eager to learn, you look for solutions and don't mind rolling up your sleeves and jumping into the process
- Communication is a strong suit for you; fluency in English is a must, if you bring additional languages, like Dutch or German, that is a bonus
- Working on a team is the best possible way for you to be successful and thrive at work
- Whether you are an outdoor native or just getting started, you are passionate about the outdoors, sustainability and sharing these passions with others
APPLY FOR THE JOB
Apply by filling out the application form and upload your CV in PDF-format and in English. Don't worry about a cover letter, but feel free to add your take in a modern video introduction.
Fjällräven celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.