Does the idea of working with one of the world’s most iconic outdoor brands appeal to you? Are you a passionate for marketing, communication and outdoor products? This could be your chance to get to work with a team that shares the same passion. We are now looking for an Intern for our Marketing Department at Fjällräven.
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1960, Fjällräven is a Swedish heritage brand, known for our outdoor clothing, bags, and equipment. Simplicity, durability and practicality are the foundation of our design principles, and a timeless aesthetic make our products life-long pieces that can be passed down through generations. With the utmost respect for our environmental footprint, we aim to be pioneers in sustainable apparel and outdoor equipment. Nature is, and always will be, our inspiration.
WHO YOU ARE
- currently studying economics, sports science, communication science or similar - ideally with a focus on marketing or sales
- communication skills and commitment
- very good MS-Office and English skills
- fast comprehension and analytical skills
- you also think unconventionally and when necessary are able to develop new ideas
- independent, structured way of working
- you have a love and respect for nature and the outdoors and an authentic enthusiasm toward the Fjällräven brand. You are eager to share your passion and engage others to fall in love with the outdoors
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support in the areas of trade marketing and community management
- Coordinate and plan communication and advertising as well as coordinate within the international team
- Process of own projects together with internal and external partners as well as agencies
- Data maintenance and data preparation
- Create marketing presentations
Fjällräven celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.