Retail Store Manager Fjällräven is an innovative leader in the outdoor apparel industry with a strong commitment to creating sustainable products that enable every day adventures, in every environment. Through its dedication to making functional, durable and timeless outdoor apparel, Fjällräven has spread its passion for eco-friendly exploration across the globe.
To help continue to develop our international presence and promote the sustainable outdoor lifestyle, Fjällräven is seeking full-time Retail Store Managers to lead our North American flagship store locations. Our retail managers are strong, outgoing leaders who harness Fjällräven’s core values to oversee the successful growth and development of their store locations. Our managers are innovative, versatile and highly organized - seamlessly balancing their responsibilities to customers and staff while always keeping an eye on the bigger picture.
As an ideal candidate, you have:
- An aptitude for leadership and 2+ years experience in retail management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- The ability to multi-task and problem solve effectively
- A strong grasp of general computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite)
- A passion for fashion and knowledge of the outdoor apparel industry
As a full-time retail store manager, you will be responsible for:
- Building, developing and managing a strong and successful retail staff
- Educating staff and guests about the brand while maintaining the highest standards of customer service
- Managing merchandise effectively in order to uphold standards, prevent loss and strategically control stock levels
- Collaborating with head office and other managers to innovate positive changes in response to market trends, sales figures and personal insights
- Reinforcing Fjällräven’s focus on timeless quality and sustainability while driving growth, innovation and community outreach
Fjällräven is committed to creating innovative, sustainable gear that helps to foster a healthier outdoor life, now and for future generations.