BRAND TEAM //
Digital Marketing Manager
Who We Are:
Founded in 1960, Fjällräven is a Swedish heritage brand, known for our outdoor clothing, bags, and equipment. Simplicity, durability and practicality are the foundation of our design principles, and a timeless aesthetic make our products life-long pieces that can be passed down through generations. With the utmost respect for our environmental footprint, we aim to be pioneers in sustainable apparel and outdoor equipment. Nature is, and always will be, our inspiration.
About the Role:
A member of the NA Fjällräven Brand Marketing Team. Fjällräven's NA Digital Marketing manager is responsible for our Brand’s voice & deliverables within the digital channel. This role helps us as a brand develop deeper relationships with our users - more personal and more data-driven - to grow awareness in the region. This role works cross-functionally with the ecom and brand teams to help build and deliver our aligned strategy – focused on owned media, paid media, loyalty, and e-commerce, all while integrating real-time campaign performance and data. This person lives and breathes to innovate new ways to inspire users within the digital space.
Role Deliverables & Focus:
- Support NA Digital Marketing strategy and execution for identified product launches and brand campaigns, primarily focused on Brand awareness programs.
- Support the digital campaign development process end-to-end: from creative briefings, digital channel strategy, creative development, feedback gathering, reporting and analysis
- Helps develop and execute seasonal digital campaign roadmaps and calendars
- Develops and drives the NA social media & email strategy with clear communication calendar, working with the brand marketing, creative, e-commerce and PR teams to coordinate content and communication efforts.
- Implements social & digital listening and disseminates learnings and recommended actions.
- Partners with e-commerce to drive optimizations and digital marketing opportunities for the brand holistically.
- Present digital plans and reports to stakeholders across the Fenix organization
- Manage cross-functional relationships to develop strategic digital channel plans that drive brand consideration and education, ie Wholesale and at Retail
- 4+ year years of digital marketing or relevant experience
- Understanding of digital channels and best practices
- Experience working cross-functionally with stakeholders of varying seniority and backgrounds
- Digital analytical skills, preferably experience with Google Analytics
- Understanding of digital content best practices and trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across different cultures and digital literacy
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Passion for both the outdoors, sustainability, and excited to help shape the culture & direction of this fast-growing brand.
- Management experience, 2+ years
Pay Range: $70,000-$80,000.
Bonus Structure: May be eligible for a discretionary bonus not to exceed $5,000 per year.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, generous PTO accrual and Holiday schedule.