Our brand still makes enduring, classic, outdoor clothing for people who embody a love for the natural world. Our modern classics enable people to get up in the morning and “dress once." Our clothing performs well because it moves, dries, packs and wears extremely well. We embrace a refined aesthetic with a sophisticated, nature-inspired palette that is understated, classic and smart. It works on the trail, at the office, on a plane, at dinner. Our clothing literally goes everywhere.
Our commitment to sustainability is based on Liz and Royal’s belief in doing things the right way for people and planet. We know that this path is not always easy and that sustainability is not a fixed destination but a journey of continuous improvement. To guide us on our journey we have three key focus areas. Materials and products, Ethical Production and Partnerships.
To help continue to promote the sustainable outdoor lifestyle, Royal Robbins is calling all adventurers to join its dynamic and rapidly growing sales team.
Our sales staff are on-the-ground ambassadors of Royal's core values, its products, and of outdoor exploration. Their brand knowledge and outgoing nature help facilitate genuine retail experiences that inspire others to get outdoors while demonstrating how our equipment can support their everyday adventures.
Our sales associates are motivated, energetic and enthusiastic about learning and continuing to grow - both as individuals and as part of the Royal Robbins team.
What we look for:
- Strong communicator with a knack for customer service
- Efficient, organized and dependable
- Quick and action-oriented
- Tech-savvy and adaptable
- Passionate about the environment and exploring the outdoors sustainably
- Must be available on Sundays 11am-5pm, Mondays 10am-6pm, Tuesdays 10am-6pm and Wednesdays 10am-6pm
- This position requires the ability to bend, reach, move about the store and storage areas to assist customers and manage product, answer customer calls, and use technology to process orders, look up product, communicate with the team, and complete employment related documents including time keeping