E-com Operations Manager (temporary position)
Are you structured, analytical and like to work with strong brands? Do you want to join a team of like-minded people and start a new adventure, at work and in nature? This could be your chance!
We’re looking for process oriented outdoor enthusiast to work with e-commerce operations management for the brands within Fenix Outdoor Group: Fjällräven, Hanwag and Primus. This position is a one-year contract but for the right person there are good opportunities to continue in the company.
About the role
As the e-com operations manager you will be part of a team of five people, but the role includes working of projects and tasks together with many stakeholders cross-functionally in the organization. The position is located in our office in Solna strand, and reports to Head of e-com. The overall objective in the position is to optimize fulfillment, logistics and customer service. The work should result in increased efficiency in the company’s processes and an enhanced customer journey.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the day to day order flow, working closely with the warehouse and customer service to ensure that orders are running smoothly
- Support finance in reconciling transactions and make necessary adjustments.
- Report issues in the order and payment flow and work with IT, finance and warehouse to resolve any issues that appear.
- Create and document routines and operational procedures for logistics, reclaims, returns, shipping, and payments.
- Act as 2nd line support to the customer service team
- Budget and follow up on logistics and payment costs.
- Secure accuracy on the site such as buying conditions, local consumer laws, shipping information, customer service information.
What it takes
We think you would be a good fit and thrive in the position if:
- You have previous experience from e-commerce or working in a similar position.
- You have previous experience working with ERP systems.
- You are experienced in working cross functional, and like to have many points of contact in your work.
- You are proactive yet flexible, meaning that you have strong project planning abilities and can maintain flexible mindset towards changing circumstances.
- You are structured and have a great eye for details
- You possess strong process and numerical analytical skills.
- You are solution oriented and results driven.
- You maintain a positive mindset and are motivated to offer good service to colleagues and customers.
- You think our brands are great, and share our passion for our products and mother nature!
What we offer
Working for Fjällräven means being part of an international fast-growing company that wants to inspire people to walk with nature. As an employee for Fenix Outdoor e-com you are offered an international work environment where own initiatives are cherished. You will be surrounded by marvelous colleagues that share a passion for the outdoors and sustainability, and like to go on small or big adventures together.
The recruitment process
We want to hire as soon as we find the right person, so start date is as soon as possible or according to agreement. Please submit you application before Jan 22nd by filling out the short application form and uploading your CV.
If you have any questions about the position you are welcome to contact Head of e-com, Johan Sollenberg at +46(0)725546696 .